Tucson, AZ Acupuncturists
Arizona School Of Acupuncture And Oriental Medicine
At Arizona School Of Acupuncture And Oriental Medicine in Tucson, AZ you will learn to practice a full medicine - traditional Chinese thinking and diagnosis along with skills in acupuncture, herbs, and Asian bodywork therapy — the three departments in a traditional Chinese hospital. Our mission is to prepare competent practitioners of acupuncture and Oriental medicine -- men and women of high character and good will -- who, by virtue of their work and presence, will lead our profession to be valued, accepted and trusted as efficacious health care.
Learn More About Arizona School Of Acupuncture And Oriental Medicine:
- Master's Degree in Acupuncture (M.Ac.)
- Master's Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (M.Ac.O.M.)
- Certificate in Asian Bodywork Therapy / Tuina
(Cert. A.B.T. / Tuina)
- Day classes
- A distinctive competence in Tuina
- Personal Qi development
- Using the I Ching as the core of our medicine and a way of living an harmonious life
- Western clinical modalities that complement and enhance
- Extensive supervised clinical experience
- A tradition of success on the national acupuncture boards, and graduates who stay in practice
We see our primary task as developing competent clinical practitioners. Therefore, our teaching methods emphasize hands-on, clinic-based problem solving in a context of close student-teacher interaction focused on patient care. We intend to graduate a comprehensively trained practitioner of Chinese medicine, a professional who is equally at home with acupuncture, Tuina, and herbology.
Contact Arizona School Of Acupuncture And Oriental Medicine today at 520-795-0787 for all of your Tucson, AZ acupuncturists needs. You can also call our clinic at 520-795-5999 or visit us at our
website at www.asaom.edu.